Kisses For A Cause
Kisses for a Cause is the charitable endeavor of Sarasota-based artist, Alexis Fraser, also known as Lipstick Lex. The organization was created to promote the arts and spread positivity through cultural and educational programs, experiences, and community outreach initiatives.
Prior to forming Kisses for a Cause, Lipstick Lex had partnered on a slew of meaningful projects and causes that were near and dear to Alexis’s heart. She is excited to continue to work to support organizations like these both locally and internationally, as well as to provide affordable cultural arts programming in the Sarasota community she calls home.
- Betty White Auction for Humane Society • Tampa, FL
- You Are Loved Project • Sarasota, FL
- Made With Love Project • Sarasota, FL
- Manatee Children’s Services Child Advocacy Center • Bradenton, FL
- Halo Arts Project “Angels for Artists” • Sarasota, FL
- Visible Men’s Academy • Bradenton, FL
- Lymphoma Action and EURORDIS • London, England/UK
- Frida Kahlo College of DuPage Foundation • Glen Ellyn, IL
- The Brain Project • Toronto, ON
- Streets of Paradise • Sarasota, FL
- Humane Society of Sarasota County • Sarasota, FL
- Charity Water
- Save The Children