Kisses For A Cause
Kisses for a Cause is the charitable endeavor of Sarasota-based artist, Alexis Fraser, also known as Lipstick Lex. The organization was created to promote the arts and spread positivity through cultural and educational programs, experiences, and community outreach initiatives.
The “Made With Love” Project
Presently, the world is faced with a new set of challenges due to COVID-19. There has never been a more critical time to spread positivity and uplift the community through the arts, and this project will do just that.
Prior to forming Kisses for a Cause, Lipstick Lex had partnered on a slew of meaningful projects and causes that were near and dear to Alexis’s heart. She is excited to continue to work to support organizations like these both locally and internationally, as well as to provide affordable cultural arts programming in the Sarasota community she calls home.
- Manatee Children’s Services Child Advocacy Center • Bradenton, FL
- Halo Arts Project “Angels for Artists” • Sarasota, FL
- Visible Men’s Academy • Bradenton, FL
- Lymphoma Action and EURORDIS • London, England/UK
- Frida Kahlo College of DuPage Foundation • Glen Ellyn, IL
- The Brain Project • Toronto, ON
- Streets of Paradise • Sarasota, FL
- Humane Society of Sarasota County • Sarasota, FL
- Charity Water
- Save The Children